Flutter & Dart – The Complete Flutter App Development
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
- MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
- BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- GAIN a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
- Benefit from Bi-weekly, one-on-one sessions with an expert in your field
The Mentoring Programme is a recognised benchmark of skills and knowledge that allows a mentee to:
- Acquire professional accreditation (e.g. BCS Register of IT Technicians (RITTech))
- Continue their Mentoring Programme studies at a higher level
- Undertake further professional training to develop additional product knowledge and skills.
Visit CommitmentCare’s commercial training pages (https://commitmentcare.com/ ) for details of how our accelerated training could support life after a Mentoring Programme.
- Onboarding activity – supported by our Enrolment and Administration Teams, mentees and employers will undergo all necessary checks to ensure the mentee can succeed on programme
- First Day of Learning webinar – this online session, led by a Learning Mentor, outlines the mentee’s journey from initial assessment to summative Assessment and the expectations of all parties involved.
- Learning Journey – the mentee undertakes formal and informal learning over 4 months, covering, applying and recording all the competencies required to pass their Mentoring Programme. Campus training, online learning and Subject Matter Expert sessions will be spaced regularly, giving mentees time to apply one skillset effectively before learning another. Progress is reviewed during formal sessions approximately every 3 weeks.
- Summative Assessment – the final review, conducted by an independent body, of whether the mentee has met all the competencies required to pass the standard. This includes a reference from the employer, portfolio of evidence, synoptic project and final interview with an assessor. Summative Assessment activities are completed over approximately 10 weeks.
|Study Hours||Up to 120 hours, which is around 40 minutes per day for 6 months.|
|Additional Resources||Download CommitmentCare Mentorship Approach|
CommitmentCare’s Mentoring Programme training is delivered through a combination of market-leading campus training, online learning and targeted support from our in- house subject experts:
A suite of CommitmentCare’s proprietary training courses, delivered at our state-of-the-art facility at MCIU, The Pillars Ibru Village, Agbarha – Otor, Ughelli North, Delta State, Nigeria. Courses cover all requirements of the knowledge modules for the standard, ensuring a strong grounding in the core skills and competencies of the role.
Once all knowledge assessments are complete, mentees will have the opportunity to undertake a traineeship of their choice, providing additional depth of knowledge and (where applicable) professional certification.
Subject Matter Experts
CommitmentCare’s resident authorities on all areas of the IT industry will host subject-specific webinars, advise on project development and provide additional live learning and masterclasses to support all levels of learning. This gives mentees the additional knowledge and insight needed to turn a passing grade into a Merit or Distinction.
Personal Development and Attitudes
We support the personal development, behaviour and welfare of all mentees through accredited online programme Impact. This video-led modular course will help mentees develop their awareness and understanding of challenges they may encounter in the workplace and wider society. Learning content is linked to current events to provide real-world context. On completion of Impact, mentees receive certification that contributes to their summative portfolio of evidence, showing how they have fulfilled key behavioural development criteria of the standard.
When not undertaking formal training, mentees will be learning at work, applying their skills to business-specific projects and gaining a deeper appreciation of their role and business through off-the-job activity. They also undertake a 5-weeks professional behavioural programme, Impact.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes