HISP – Certification Course
This is the only integration class that provides practical education on the integration of Regulatory Compliance requirements and how to map multiple regulatory requirements to the skills to implement a corporate Information Security Management System (ISMS) framework that is compliant with the requirements of ISO 27002, UK Data Protection Act, GDPR.
- Staff tasked with the implementation and management of an ISO27002:2013 based information security management system (ISMS) NIST 800-53 and other regulations
- IT Managers/directors
- Business Analysts
- Those interested in transitioning into management
The course is designed for people who want to have a reasonable awareness of information security management.
- A move from technology focus to People-Process-Technology
- A change in mind-set from tactical to strategic thinking.
- Allows you to look at things at an enterprise level and have an E-2-E view
- Enable you to harness your years of technical experience to understand the ‘why’ rather than the ‘how’
- To understand how technology is used to enable the business
- Will present excellent networking opportunities with your peers and access to experienced security management practitioners
- Give you a foothold in the thriving information security industry which is wide
- Enable you to have an intelligent conversation with the people who control the money (The Business) and enable them to make informed decisions.
- Improve your career prospects.
- This class will be delivered in an intimate setting to allow the sharing of relevant work experiences
- Mentoring – Interview prep, CV review, pep talks
The duration of the course is 5 days over 2-3 weekends with modules covering 35 CPEs.
- £1,499 (public class)
- Proposed dates:
- Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th Feb 2019
- Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th Feb 2019
- Saturday 23rd Feb 2019 is optional for the HISP certification exam.
- Location: London venue TBC
- To register: Please email: email@example.com or call 07448562811
- Early registration is highly beneficial as there is a massive amount of course content that could be provided ahead of the class experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes