Ace International Consultants Limited trading as Aceobjects.uk
Ace International Consultants Limited and its related entities (referred to as CommitmentCare, we or our) are committed to the protection of your personal information.
- What information is covered by the Privacy Act?
“Personal Information” is means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; “Sensitive Information” is Personal Information about an individual that includes health information, genetic information, biometric information or templates, or Personal Information that is also information about an individual’s race or ethnicity, their religious, political or philosophical beliefs, opinions or affiliations, their sexual orientation or criminal record.
- What information do we collect and hold?
CommitmentCare may collect and hold Personal Information about you such as your name, gender, date of birth, contact details (including your address, phone number and email address, whether personal or for work), level of education, financial information, billing or payment details, bank account details, tax file number, products and services information and preferences. CommitmentCare does not collect Sensitive Information and we will only collect such information with your consent if it is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
- Why do we collect Personal Information?
- CommitmentCare collects Personal Information from customers, employees, contractors and other individuals that is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities, including: to allow us to conduct our business functions, to meet any regulatory requirements which apply to our business, to market and sell our products and services and to conduct employee related activities.
- You have the option to deal with us anonymously or by using a pseudonym. However, you acknowledge that where this is impractical (for example when you contract with us) or where the law or a court order provides otherwise we are not required to provide these options to you. If you opt to deal with us anonymously or by using a pseudonym, we may not be able to provide you with requested information, products or services unless you provide us with a valid email address.
- If you choose not to provide your Personal Information to CommitmentCare or choose to deal with us anonymously or by using a pseudonym, we may not be able to undertake certain activities for you including providing you with requested information, products or services.
- When and how do we collect Personal Information?
- CommitmentCare collects Personal Information directly from you when you: visit our Website, use our online services or buy products from us, request information about us or our products or services, provide feedback, respond to a survey, change your content or email preferences, enter into an agreement or contract with us, fill in a form on our Website (including an enquiry form or a registration form to register as a user on our Website), fill in a form or request that we forward your information to a third party service or course provider, become an employee of CommitmentCare, or contact us by telephone, email, post or in person.
- CommitmentCare may also collect de-identified Personal Information from third parties, including from our course providers, training providers. De-identified information means that all personal identifiers such as a person’s name, contact details, date of birth or other characteristics that enable identification of an individual have been removed.
- CommitmentCare may also collect Personal Information about you via third parties including from our course providers, training providers, Registered Training Organisations and other third-party service providers.
- In some circumstances we may receive Personal Information that we have not requested. If this occurs, we will comply with our statutory obligations. You acknowledge that we may de-identify and/or destroy this information unless we are required to keep it by law.
- Information collected via our Website
- CommitmentCare will not collect any Personal Information about users of our Website except when they knowingly provide it or as otherwise described below. For example, CommitmentCare may collect Personal Information from users of the Website when they:
- complete an online form, including an enquiry form or registering to receive updates, promotional material or other information; and/or
- otherwise correspond with CommitmentCare.
- Aggregate and Click Stream Data – When you visit and browse our Website, our Website host may collect Personal Information and non-personal information or data in aggregate form for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes. Subject to clause 7.4, the Personal Information collected by our Website host will not be used to identify you. The information may include:
- the number of users visiting our Website and the number of pages viewed;
- the date, time and duration of a visit;
- the IP address of your computer; or
- the path taken through our Website.
- CommitmentCare’s Website host uses this information to administer and improve the performance of our Website, including to measure and analyse internet usage across our Website and to assist us with the diagnosis of and to provide support for any issues with our Website or services.
- Cookies– Cookies are small text files that are transferred to a user’s computer hard drive by a website for the purpose of storing information about a user’s identity, browser type or website visiting patterns.
- If you access our Website, a cookie is downloaded onto your computer’s hard drive when you first log on to our Website. You can adjust your internet browser to disable cookies, however CommitmentCare may not be able to provide you with all the service or functionality you require on our Website if you choose to do so.
- Advertising– We use Google and/or other third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Website (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number), and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to the Website and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services in order to provide more relevant advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Web Beacons– Web beacons are images that originate from a third-party site to track visitor activities. CommitmentCare may use web beacons to collect aggregate data and provides this information to our Website host to administer and improve the performance of our Website.
- How CommitmentCare uses the Personal Information it collects about you
- CommitmentCare uses the Personal Information it collects about you for our business functions and activities, which may include the following:
- for any other use required or permitted by law or any other purpose communicated to you at the time that the Personal Information was collected or for which you provided your consent.
- to provide you with information, products or services you have requested, including providing you with information about options available, and where we engage with third parties to provide you with goods or services;
- to promote and market our products and services to you, including to communicate with you via our email newsletters;
- to respond to your enquiries or to register you as a registered user of the Website;
- to personalise and customise your experiences on our Website;
- to help CommitmentCare research the needs of its customers;
- to conduct research for the purposes of improving existing products or services or creating new products or services;
- to allow us to provide you with third party information and offers in which we believe you may be interested;
- to operate and improve our Website, including displaying personalised content and advertising;
- to provide you with ongoing information about CommitmentCare and its activities;
- to comply with regulatory or other legal requirements;
- to allow us to provide your Personal Information to third parties such as course providers, training providers when you have consented to us doing so;
- to use de-identified information collected from Training providers for the purposes of data analysis, research and reporting; and
- for purposes related to the employment of our personnel and providing internal services to our staff;
- Direct Marketing– CommitmentCare may use your Personal Information to provide you with direct marketing materials if you consent to receive direct marketing materials. We will seek your consent to provide you with direct marketing materials if we have obtained your Personal Information from a third party. Direct marketing material may include promotional material about CommitmentCare or the products or services offered by CommitmentCare.
- You may opt out of receiving direct marketing material by contacting us in any of the ways specified in the direct marketing materials or as set out in clause 11.
- Who do we disclose your Personal Information to?
- Depending on the nature of your relationship with CommitmentCare, we may disclose your Personal Information to shareholders, officers and employees of CommitmentCare, other businesses within our group of companies, service providers who assist us in our business operations (including parties that we engage to provide you with goods or services on our behalf or who are connected with or involved in our relationship with you such as course providers, training providers, parties involved in the purchase or sale of any of our businesses, other third parties, or otherwise as required by law.
- We may also share non-personal, de-identified and aggregated information for research or promotional purposes or for improving our services.
- Disclosure of your Personal Information overseas
CommitmentCare does not currently disclose Personal Information outside of the EEA.
- Updating and correcting your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information that we hold is accurate, up-to-date and complete. You can update your Personal Information at any time by contacting CommitmentCare in any of the ways specified in clause 12 or if you are a registered CommitmentCare user by logging in and updating your profile. CommitmentCare welcomes any changes to your Personal Information so as to keep our records up to date.
- How long will CommitmentCare keep your Personal Information?
- We will keep your Personal Information for 5 years or otherwise as required by English law.
- Where we no longer need to keep your Personal Information in accordance with clause 10.1, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify your Personal Information.
- If you wish to have your Personal Information destroyed or de-identified, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to do so (unless we need to keep it for legal, auditing or internal risk management reasons, or as otherwise required by law).
- Finding out what Personal Information CommitmentCare holds about you
- You are entitled to access Personal Information that CommitmentCare holds about you.
- A request for access can be made by contacting CommitmentCare in any of the ways specified in clause 12.
- How to contact us and more information
- You can find out more information about the GDPR from the Information Commissioners’ Office. The Information Commissioner may be contacted at ico.org.uk
7 Western Rd
Last updated: October 2018